What is Technical SEO?
In technical SEO, you improve the technical aspects of your website to increase its rankings in search engines. It focuses on enhancing elements on your website to get higher organic rankings. By implementing proper technical SEO, search engines spiders can crawl and understand your site more effectively. Technical SEO remains the foundation of your search engine optimization strategy and any SEO website review.
Benefits Of Technical Page SEO For Your Search Engine Optimization Service
- It builds a solid foundation to give your content the best possible chance it has to rank for relevant keywords and phrases.
- Performing an in-depth technical SEO website review and audit on your website ensures that search engines can crawl and index your pages easily.
- It also ensures that your website is compatible with search engine guidelines after an extensive website SEO review.
- It improves the overall user experience.
Check out the various SEO packages at Campout. Our technical SEO services will ensure that your website enjoys the benefits of an adequately indexed site.
The Basic Technical Seo Practices You Need To Carry Out An Seo Website Review
Websites that display specific technical characteristics get some preferential treatment by search engines in search results.
Below are the primary technical SEO practices you need to enable search engines to crawl and index your site. These factors are also important when carrying out website analysis report:
- Mobile-friendly for smartphones and tablets – According to Google, there may be a significant decrease in mobile traffic if your site’s pages are not mobile-friendly.
- Site architecture – a clear and simple site architecture will help your pages get indexed and ranked faster.
- Website speed.
- Fix duplicate content issues – You will lose your search traffic if you have a significant amount of duplicate content.
- Create an XML sitemap – XML sitemaps give search engines a structure of your website starting from the most important pages to the least.
- Consider Enabling Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) – This new feature makes your mobile pages load faster. It also increases your click-through rate (CTR) from mobile users.
- Add structured data markup to your website – using tools like schema.org helps to describe your content to search engines.
- Register your site with Google and Bing Webmaster Tools. These tools allow you to submit your website to their search engines for indexing and also monitor the general performance of your site to prevent things like spammy links.
If you need more information about some of these tasks, our search engine optimization services cover every aspect of technical SEO in detail. Our experts are always ready to guide you through the process step-by-step.
Technical SEO includes the various checks and settings you need to optimize to enable search engines to crawl and index your website easily. If you can get your technical SEO right, you don’t have to do it again asides the periodical SEO Audits. However, you need some technical knowledge to carry out some of these tasks (e.g. page speed optimization, structured data markup, XML sitemap, etc.) before your website can reach its full potential.